MOLVENO ZONE is the easiest Bike Park area on the Paganella Plateau. You can reach it thanks to 2 lifts (cable car Molveno 890mt. - Pradel 1350mt. asl), and chairlift Pradel 1350mt. -Tovre1530mt. asl.
Here are the trails:
- 21 - BIG HERO - flow trail - it is the easiest "downhill" trail of the entire Paganella Area, accessible to beginners and also to children (starting from age 8) under the guidance of DPB Academy instructors.
- 22 - Blade Runner - flow trail
- 23 - Goonies - single trail
- 812/UDE's Trail - single trail which is a part of "Bear Trails" and allows you to connect to Andalo
- 813/HUB812 - single trail connecting Blade Runner and 812/UDE's (also used from March, 1st to June, 20th period during which a stretch of 812/UDE's trail is closed to traffic to respect and protect wildlife inside Adamello Brenta National Park).
Opening lift MOLVENOZONE, starting from 21 April, please click in tickets & service at link
At the Bike Park opening the following services* will be available, at the valley station of cable car Pradel in Molveno, via Nazionale 61.
- Bike rental Downhill / Enduro bikes and protection equipment - Danger Zone -
- Guide service with DPB Academy instructors - DPB Academy
- Repair service garage and bike shop with spare parts and accessories - Danger Zone -
- Bike wash - Valley station cable car Molveno-Pradel
Video POV BigHero
Video POV Blade Runner
Video POV Goonies
Address: start gondola Molveno-Pradel, parking bike rental, bike shop, service and repair. Molveno, via Nazionale, 63