#RIDERESPONSIBILY to Protect Yourself, Others and the Outdoors
we are finally back on the trails, enjoying the wonderful panorama of Dolomiti Paganella Bike. We've worked hard to reshape our trails after the long Winter Season and to open the lifts, giving you all what you and our staff need. We're waiting for you to share the unforgettable emotions that only MTB can give. This year, more than ever, we need you! Also with your support and with your responsability we can limit the risks of infection from COVID-19 and continue to ride safe and relaxed during the whole season.
FOLLOW THESE EASY INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVING
JUMP THE QUEUE…BUY ONLINE. To avoid queues and crowd, we suggest you to buy online your bikepass. In this way, you spare time. Find the details.
- Opened trails and lifts We are doing our best to open the whole bike area, but some trails can still be closed and the lifts could be closed on some days. Stay tuned. Click here!
WHEN YOU ARE HERE
- respect 1 meter distance from other people at the ticket offices, at the lift-departures and in all public areas
- mouth and nose mask is mandatory at the ticket offices, at the lift-departures, on the lifts (on chairlifts too) and in all public areas - with full helmet too
- wash hands and use hand sanitiser regularly - sanitiser at your disposal
- follow the instructions of our staff
- be collaborative and responsible!
- do not throw masks and other into the woods. Keep it clean
- if you are enjoying one of our Bike Chalets, follow the rules
How we take care of you:
- Lift facilities with closed cabins limit the maximum of their capacity to 50%, except in the case of cohabiting members of the same household
- Ventilation of the cabins by keeping the windows open
- our staff wears nose and mouth mask
- periodic cabin and public areas sanitization
- our Bike Patrols are the "rangers" of our bike area! In case of doubts, look for them... and be careful, use the mask ;-)
- the staff of the Bike Chalets follows strictly the security measures