In Paganella the bike does not stop! Thanks to the FAT bike you can also ride in full Winter. These native Alaska bikes are new and are in rapidly spreading both for summer and winter use. They were invented to deal with their own snow-covered paths, in fact they were born in Alaska where snow is certainly not missing. The peculiarity of these bikes is that they are equipped with larger tire (3.5-5 inches) than the common MTBs, which facilitate floating on the snowy surface allowing us to make various types and levels of excursions. In addition, the FAT electric bike (e-FAT) with assisted pedal is also available, which will also allow for less well-trained excursions (or for the most trained, important excursions).
Active services from 07/01/2019 to 14/03/2019 - daily excursions with DPB Academy guides.
- Personalized excursions of any kind, do you want to organize a tour with a group of friends, are you on holiday anyway you want to devote some hours to a good MTB workout, do you have any special request for personalized tours or do you want to organize a bachelor party? we offer a personalized service that can cover any request, contact us.
- The starting location of all tours is at the DANGER ZONE bike shop, Molveno via Nazionali 61, beside the starting of Molveno Gondola.
- We offer free shuttle bus service between Andalo and Molveno, with direct pick up at the hotel, booking required (+39 342 7082095).
- Published prices require a minimum of 4 participants.
Rental prices for Winter 2018/2019
|FAT Bike Winter||25||30||35||60||+25|
|e-FAT Bike (Hybrid)||30||35||50||90||+35|
Rental service at the bike shop DANGER ZONE of Molveno, situated in Via Nazionale 61 (starting Molveno's gondola) tel: +39 0461 197 52 52 open only by reservation
Recommended FAT bike equipment:
- Winter clothes for biking, running or cross-country skiing as well as possible technical clothing, warm and comfortable, depending on the weather conditions of the moment.
- Hicking shoes or boots.
- Spare socks - tank top
- water, snack
For further information, reservation and any other question about FAT bike tours, please contact:
- +39 342 7082095